Visa Information

International delegates who require a temporary visa to attend the congress can find information, including application processing timelines, at the following websites:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Information on visiting Canada

Do you need a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) to visit Canada (see for list of countries)

Visiting Canada – Important information for visa exempt travellers (including US Citizens)

Where to send your application for a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)

Video Tutorial on completing the Temporary Resident Visa Application Form (IMM 5257)

Visa Offices outside of Canada

Visa application processing times

Should you require any additional information, or have questions regarding your registration, please contact the congress secretariat:

ICMA 2012 Secretariat
c/o Venue West Conference Services Ltd.
Suite 100 – 873 Beatty Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 2M6 CANADA
Tel: 1-604-681-5226 
Toll Free North America only: 1-866-481-5226
Fax: 1-604-681-2503